How to configure BLE module for simple Findme application for CYBLE-416045-02 ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chsrc_3700256
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

I have tried creating a simple BLE Findme application in PSoC creator and modus toolbox. However, I always encounter build errors with missing header files. Can you please help learn this configuration step by step. I have followed all the data sheets. I still fail to debug these errors.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Along with the steps in CE212736 document, please select required firmware packages for each core from 'Select Middleware' option in ModusToolbox.

MT_FM.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Can you please send some screenshots on the errors which you are getting. In the PSoC Creator, Please let us know the PDL version which you are using(In the PSoC Creator, Right click on the project ->Goto build settings -> Peripheral deriver library).

If you are using oldest version of PDL please update to the latest version. Refer this link for downloading latest version of PDL.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

Hello Yuhandhar,

Yes, I did realize that I did not include the middleware earlier. I have got rid of all the errors now. And I have configured it with the LEDs. Now how do I start invoking the BLE function in main.c file?

is there a sample program in which I could use?

Once I Debug and program I encounter this problem.

Error: unable to find CMSIS-DAP device

Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured.

Thank you,

Chaithanya

0 Likes

You can use the firmware of CE212736 - PSoC 6 MCU - Find Me. For more details on firmware design, please refer to AN210781 - Getting Started with PSoC 6 MCU with BLE Connectivity.

To resolve the error, follow the steps mentioned in Eclipse IDE Survival Guide – KBA225399 *E

0 Likes

I am using  CY8CROTO-083-BLE (PSOC6 BLE PROTOTYPING KIT) with the device selector CYBLE-416045-02 .

I shall look into the CE212736_PSoC6_BLE_FindMe.

All examples are for pioneer kit. Is there anything for the specifications mentioned above?

Does modus support the above-mentioned specifications?

0 Likes

You will need to re-assign GPIOs. Apart from that, you can use the Find Me example firmware rightaway.

GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Along with the steps in CE212736 document, please select required firmware packages for each core from 'Select Middleware' option in ModusToolbox.

MT_FM.png