hi, i have cypress CY7C68013A0128AXC can i connect to WIN 10 ? you have drivers for this ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ToHa_4050341
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

hi, i have cypress CY7C68013A0128AXC can i connect to WIN 10 ? you have drivers for this ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Yes you can connect to a Windows 10 host PC. Please refer to the following KBA for the latest drivers for FX2LP - Drivers for EZ-USB® FX1™ , FX2LP™ , and FX3™ - KBA94413

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver

------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
Sananya

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Yes you can connect to a Windows 10 host PC. Please refer to the following KBA for the latest drivers for FX2LP - Drivers for EZ-USB® FX1™ , FX2LP™ , and FX3™ - KBA94413

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver

------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
Sananya