Need low level driver example projects for MB9BF568MPMC-G-JNE2 controller

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4003156
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

We decided to use MB9BF568MPMC-G-JNE2 controller for our new projects. As a start we are using Keil µVision IDE (MDK-Arm version 5.26).

I have already checked for example projects from keil but i couldn't get it. To start with new projects can we get some example projects for hardware drivers like SPI, CAN and UART.

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Please install the latest FM4 PDL v2.1.x from https://www.cypress.com/documentation/other-resources/peripheral-driver-library-pdl-release-notes-ar...

The PDL provides API to configure, initialize, and use a peripheral driver. The PDL also provides numerous code examples that demonstrate how to use the peripherals. The PDL includes the necessary startup code for each supported device as well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Please install the latest FM4 PDL v2.1.x from https://www.cypress.com/documentation/other-resources/peripheral-driver-library-pdl-release-notes-ar...

The PDL provides API to configure, initialize, and use a peripheral driver. The PDL also provides numerous code examples that demonstrate how to use the peripherals. The PDL includes the necessary startup code for each supported device as well.

0 Likes

Hi GeonaM_26,

Thanks for the reply.

I have installed PDL v2.1.x from the above link.

But PDL also don't have sample project for my controller MB9BF568MPMC-G-JNE2. It has sample project for other controller(sk_s6e2gm,  sk_s6e1b8).

Even I have verified in following path Cypress\PDL\2.1.0\devices\fm4\mb9bf56xm\projects\mdk, here also I haven't found any driver example.

Please let me know is there any other way to get sample projects or also let me know if I am missing something here.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar.

0 Likes

Aavailble code examples are configured for microcontrollers found in a starter kit. User need to create project for other devices. Please refer to chapter: 4. Developing Code Using the PDL for more details.

0 Likes