Why does psoc 6 tft display resets again and again after pressing reset button?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mara_3933621
Level 2
Level 2

I am using psoc 62 wifi bt kit. I am displaying values on the tft shield. Everytime i upload the program it works fine, but if i press reset or power up the psoc again, the display starts restarting in a loop.like the display will display the value go white n restart again in a loop. This doesnt happen when i program it for the first time, it only happens when i press reset or i remove the power and plug in again. Any idea why this happens?

0 Likes
11 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you please share your project so that I can have a look at what's going wrong?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Have connected zigbee, it takes data from node A and node B and the the entire psoc 6 resets

0 Likes

Did you perform the changes as mentioned in one of your other threads relating to the same project? zigbee interfacing with psoc 6 wifi-bt pioneer kit

Regards,

Dheeraj

yes yes i have

0 Likes

i am successfully able to display the data from both my nodes, now the only problem is if i program it the psoc works fine it displays the data but if i power it again, or press reset it starts resetting the controller

0 Likes

Can you add some delay after printing the messages on the display inside the functions read_node_B() and read_node_A() and then check if it works? Also, since you have attached the cy_tft_display.c, did you make any changes here?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Yes, I'll try that. No i didnt do any changes in that what changes do i need to do?

0 Likes

It is the default file, it is correct as it is. Do not make any changes, it contains the initialization code for the LCD. Try adding the delay as I mentioned previously and let me know if it works.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

So this is what is exactly happening

0 Likes

Hello, i tried using a delay it still doesnt work

0 Likes

Can you attach your project? I guess debugging might help figure out the root cause for this behaviour.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes