How can I add an external library in a psoc creator project?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
magic_3776931
Level 2
Level 2

I tried to add the source files and the header files drag and drop them in the explorer window.

I tried also to drag and drop the library folder in the project folder but I don't find it in the explorer window.

Can someone help me? What is the right way to add an external library in a psoc creator project?

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Right-click on a project in the Workspace Explorer and select Add > Existing Item. You can also select Existing Item from the Project menu.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Right-click on a project in the Workspace Explorer and select Add > Existing Item. You can also select Existing Item from the Project menu.

magic_3776931
Level 2
Level 2

thank you, now i have understand how to do but I still have a problem with the path of include files..

I could solve it adding each path, but I'm finding out an easy solution because I have several files to add.

Do You know an easy way? 

0 Likes

You can specify location of additional directories to the compiler's include path; Project > Build Settings > ARM GCC > Compiler > Additional Include Libraries.