CYW20719 Classic Bluetooth A2DP/HFP/AVRCP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3989941
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to develop a application which supports both Classic Bluetooth and BLE.

I recently bought a development KIT for CYW920719Q40EVB-01. Is there a example application where at-least one of the classic Bluetooth profiles are implemented.

I have a question is this even possible.

My next question is I want to set up my own project in Git in my own way. Is there a document where I can get all the dependencies for the build system and also for the test frame work.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

There are examples available for Classic Bluetooth Implementation in WICED Studio: /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/snip/bt/spp

You can also check /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/demo/watch

To set up your projects in GitHub and information related to it, please refer the link below:

Creating a project board - User Documentation

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi,

There are examples available for Classic Bluetooth Implementation in WICED Studio: /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/snip/bt/spp

You can also check /20719-B1_Bluetooth/apps/demo/watch

To set up your projects in GitHub and information related to it, please refer the link below:

Creating a project board - User Documentation

0 Likes
user_3989941
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I am aware of the Git process I am trying to figure out the tool chain and build system needed for the project so I can set them up as a submodule on GitHub.

The way WICED installs, is difficult to isolate all the build tools and configuration tools.

0 Likes

The build tools and configuration tools of WICED aren't documented for public use.