How to test CYW920719Q40EVB on CMW270

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KeSu_3990131
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I purchased CYW920719Q40EVB and tried it with CyBluetool.
It seems it can work via HCI commants(RESET, Set Event Filter, Read BDA and so on).
However, it can't communicate with CMW270 correctly, it tried to connect with CYW920719 via RF but can't.
The EVB board has a pattern antenna so I tried to discovery it by my iPhone but I can't detect it.
I set it to Discoverable/Connectable by Set Event Filer on CyBluetool.
Did you think I needed further any configurations for RF Tx/Rx at CYW920719 EVB?

Best regards,
Kentaro Sugama

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi kentaro.sugama_3990131​,

Usually, BLE advertisement packets need different information in order to be discoverable by iOS devices. Here is the related KBS for the same: Making a BLE Device Discoverable on iOS Devices - KBA223312

There are no other RF Tx/Rx configurations required. I tried using Set Filter Event command and was able to discover the module from Android phone.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
WinstonF_61
100 likes received 100 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi Kentaro Sugama,

What is the version of CyBluetool you are using for this test?

Winston.

Regards
Winston
0 Likes

Hi,

It's 0.1.55.1.

Best regards,

Kentaro Sugama

0 Likes

Hi kentaro.sugama_3990131​,

Usually, BLE advertisement packets need different information in order to be discoverable by iOS devices. Here is the related KBS for the same: Making a BLE Device Discoverable on iOS Devices - KBA223312

There are no other RF Tx/Rx configurations required. I tried using Set Filter Event command and was able to discover the module from Android phone.