videostream demo cannot run in SDK 1.3.4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dawa_2529456
Level 4
Level 4
5 sign-ins 5 solutions authored First solution authored

Dear Sir,

I use usb control center  to download  USBBulkSourceSink, control  center cannot show this program , and then cannot run Streamer to test BULK IN test.

I had tested this in SDK 1.3.3 days ago, does anybody meet the same issue?

Best,

0 Likes
4 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Are there any modifications made to the USBBulkSourceSink firmware that comes with the SDK?

- Are you testing it out on your board or on Cypress provided kits?

- What status does the Control Center show when programming the firmware? Does it show 'Programming Succeeded' or 'Programming Failed'?

- After the firmware is programmed, is there any new device enumeration seen on the 'Device Manager'?

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Dear Srinath,

I donnot change any of the demo source code, just compile and download, USBBulkSourceSink can working in my board.

It shows success and can be shown in Device manager , but it can not be found by USB control center.

Best

0 Likes

Dear Srinath,

I reinstall SDK 1.3.3 , the issue still exits.  I use usb control center to download USBBulkSourceSink  into internal RAM, Device manager re-flash  continously, sometimes, after a long-long time, USB control center can show " Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample device, and Device manager stop re-flashing. but even USB control center can show " Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample device",  When I run Steamer , it disppears in USB Control center, and meanwhile, Device manager re-flash  continous again.

In Events Tab, information show " Device USB\VID_04B4&PID_00F1\5&33881217&0&14 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match."

Is it reason for this issue?

In these days, My win10 system was upgraded, can WIN10 updating arouse this issue  ?

Best regards.

w2.png

0 Likes

Hello,

- Please let us know if you are trying it on your custom board or Cypress kits.

- What is the OS version and the driver version being used?

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes