"USB Video Class " MJPEG to YUY2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've changed "USBVideoClass" example from MJPEG to YUV(from subtype : VS_FORMAT_MJPEG to Subtype : uncompressed format)

The descriptors are originally configured to stream MJPEG images stored in "glUVCVidFrames[]" structure which in cyfxuvcvidframes.c. And now i have chaged frames to yuy2 format. I have modified ‘cyfxuvcdscr.c"。The device is successfully recognized by host but cannot begin streaming any data. My video frames is not visible in AMCap. I have EZ-USB® FX3™ Development Kit (CYUSB3KIT-003), only black screen is displayed.

I don't have cammer.Could you help me? Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

The "no source available" message would appear if you try to step into a function given by the SDK as the source code for that isn't given out.

Try putting a breakpoint in the main() function or in the app thread's entry function and see if the breakpoint is hit.

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
alamandaa_16
10 likes received First like received

Hi,

--Please go through the below-attached source file, which speaks about 640X480 resolution,16 bits per pixel and hard-coded yuy2 data format.

The attached example firmware works USB 3.0, USB Full Speed and USB Hi-Speed.

--Please share the error UART Debug prints.

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, please find the debug print image and SDK debug window image.

debug_terminal.jpg

sdk_debug_screen.png

0 Likes

Hi,

The "no source available" message would appear if you try to step into a function given by the SDK as the source code for that isn't given out.

Try putting a breakpoint in the main() function or in the app thread's entry function and see if the breakpoint is hit.

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

0 Likes