Thanks for your response, that thread was very helpful. But I have another issue, that I am capturing images in my camera for every 6 minutes continuously. With this scenario CX3 firmware hanged after 7 hours of continuous image capture. So please help us to debug this issue.
Thanks in advance,
1. What's the exact meaning of every 6 minutes? Could you explian the steps in detail?
2. When you say the firmware hangs after 7 hours, could you provide more debug information to indicate which error happens? Do you get any link or phy error? Do you get any mipi CSI error? Are H_sync/V_sync/PCLK pins of CX3 normal?
Sorry for the delayed response,
Question 1: We are running a script in our application that will captures image at every 6 minute interval continuously. We are doing this test continuously for two to three days, during this test rarely camera device hangs (not all the time).
1. Device hanged when application tried to capture a image (conformed from application log).
2. Can you please explain about the ink or phy error and how to get these details.
3. Regarding mipi error we are not getting mipi related errors.
4. H_sync/V_sync/PCLK pins of CX3 are normal only.
Vignesh Kumar R.
1. You mentioned that you have save the log into a file, any clue from it? Do you see any error message when firmware hangs?
2. Try to change the return value of CyCx3UvcAppLPMRqtCB from CyTrue to CyFalse.
CyU3PUsbLinkPowerMode link_mode /*USB 3.0 linkmode requested by Host */
3. CX3 device will keep track of the number of USB 3.0 PHY and LINK errors encountered during device operation. The API below can be used to query the number of PHY and LINK errors detected since the last query was completed. Both error counts are cleared to zero whenever a query is performed.
CyU3PReturnStatus_t CyU3PUsbGetErrorCounts ( uint16_t ∗ phy_err_cnt, uint16_t ∗ lnk_err_cnt )