Hello World app targeting PSoC6 Module on the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE can't find "cycfg_connectivity.h"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

I targeted the CYBLE-416045-02 module and selected the Hello World example.  When I build, it can't the generated source file "cycfg_connectivity.h"

C:/Users/a62584/mtw/CE221773_PSoC6_HelloWorld_config/GeneratedSource/cycfg_peripherals.h:25:10: fatal error: cycfg_connectivity.h: No such file or directory

#include "cycfg_connectivity.h"

=============================

#if !defined(CYCFG_PERIPHERALS_H)

#define CYCFG_PERIPHERALS_H

#include "cycfg_notices.h"

#include "cy_sysclk.h"

#include "cy_csd.h"

#include "cy_scb_ezi2c.h"

#include "cy_scb_uart.h"

#include "cy_tcpwm_counter.h"

#include "cycfg_connectivity.h"   // this has the error.

=============================

I have no idea what the problem might be.  

Also, how do I archive a project (export and import) to create a zip version?

0 Likes
1 Solution

The code example was built for three kits namely: PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer and PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping kit as specified in the readme file.

Now since the CYBLE-416045-02 module doesn't have that many pins and hardware is slightly different, the code example will not directly run unless you make changes in the device configurator by clicking the design.modus file.

I have attached the ModusToolbox project for the CYBLE-416045-02 module. I created the project from scratch to avoid debugging errors and followed the steps specified in the code example pdf.

The documentation of the code example is present in the path: C:\Users\<user_name>\ModusToolbox_1.0\libraries\psoc6sw-1.0\examples

Directly import the archive file into Modus. File > Import > General > Existing projects into workspace; point to the root directory that contains the project(s) that make up the application. You must enable Copy project into workspace.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

I created a new application that targeted the CY8CKIT-062-BLE and it built without errors.  What do I need to do when targeting a device to get it to build?

A 2nd question.  In the readme.txt, it says

Code Example Document

---------------------

The PDF file for this example is in the example folder. It has full details

on the design, how to use the code example, and what to look for when it runs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the example folder?  I can't find it easily.

0 Likes

The code example was built for three kits namely: PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer and PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping kit as specified in the readme file.

Now since the CYBLE-416045-02 module doesn't have that many pins and hardware is slightly different, the code example will not directly run unless you make changes in the device configurator by clicking the design.modus file.

I have attached the ModusToolbox project for the CYBLE-416045-02 module. I created the project from scratch to avoid debugging errors and followed the steps specified in the code example pdf.

The documentation of the code example is present in the path: C:\Users\<user_name>\ModusToolbox_1.0\libraries\psoc6sw-1.0\examples

Directly import the archive file into Modus. File > Import > General > Existing projects into workspace; point to the root directory that contains the project(s) that make up the application. You must enable Copy project into workspace.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

I found that out when I tried the Blinky Project.  Even though I changed the LED_RED to P6.3, the example didn't work.  I tried doing a clean project and that didn't help.

When I created an Empty PSoC6 project, configured P6.3 and copied main.c from the example, it built and programmed fine.

0 Likes

Your Hello World project worked great on my proto63 board.  thank you.

0 Likes