CYBLE-416045-02 Debug-Error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PascalS
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello,

I'm using the CYBLE-416045-02 module with PSoC Creator 4.2.

When I try to use Port_9_0 or Port_9_1 as digital output, I can not debug anymore. The log message says:

Programming device 'PSoC 63 CYBLE-416045-02 (CM4)' with file 'C:\Users\ps\Desktop\Transceiver\CYBLE-416045-02\Transceiver.cydsn\CortexM4\ARM_GCC_541\Debug\Transceiver.hex'.

Device ID Check

Erasing of Main Flash...

Programming of Flash Starting...

Protecting...

Verify Checksum...

Finished Programming

Device 'PSoC 63 CYBLE-416045-02 (CM4)' was successfully programmed at 01/16/2019 09:00:00.

Error: dbg.M0006: The start request failed.  Encountered error (Error 'SWD error OK|WAIT|FAULT|PERR' received while attempting to read memory 0x402102C0-0x402102C4)

If I disable the specific ports or use any other port, the problem disappear and I can debug as usual.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

In the Systems tab of the DWR window, make sure you have set the Debug Select to SWD. I am able to recreate the same error when it is set to GPIO. However, I get the error for all ports.

Can you please provide your project for further inspection? Or tell me the steps to recreate the issue with the following details:

• SWD Clock Frequency?
  • Is it externally powered or powered using Miniprog?

Right click on project > Archive projects/ workspace > Minimal and then attach the project here if you prefer the former.

Looking forward to your reply

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
DheerajK_81

Can you tell me which debugger you are using?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

I'm using the miniProg3 Rev. B debug probe.

Regards

0 Likes
DheerajK_81

In the Systems tab of the DWR window, make sure you have set the Debug Select to SWD. I am able to recreate the same error when it is set to GPIO. However, I get the error for all ports.

Can you please provide your project for further inspection? Or tell me the steps to recreate the issue with the following details:

• SWD Clock Frequency?
  • Is it externally powered or powered using Miniprog?

Right click on project > Archive projects/ workspace > Minimal and then attach the project here if you prefer the former.

Looking forward to your reply

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Again, thank you for your fast replay!

My debugger is configured to SWD, the SWD clock frequency is about 1000kHz and I power the device using MiniProg3.

I'm sorry but I can not post my program here and I'm in a hurry to get our new product to work. So I'm not able to spend time to reproduce the problem or create a minimal example

Regards

0 Likes

DheerajK_81

Could you please see my question here: Need help to configure PSoC 6 in PSoC Creator 4.2

It would be really nice, if you could create a simple minimal example for me. Afterwards this question should be solved too.

Thanks!

0 Likes