Need help to configure PSoC 6 in PSoC Creator 4.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PascalS
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi,

I despair of getting a working minimal example for my PSoC 6 CYBLE-416045 BLE module in PSoC Creator 4.2.

I just try to create a FreeRTOS based project which supports a SPI master with ISR and a simple GPIO rising edge interrupt.

I used these components (without RTOS) in a PSoC 4 based module without any issues, but in PSoC 6 everything changed

I tried a lot of existing examples but the most of them are not compatible to my module.

I would really appreciate if someone could share a minimal example with me!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please use the code examples developed for PSoC6 specifically. Porting examples from PSoC4 to PSoC6 might be a daunting task. For the requirement you mentioned, this would be a nice place to start: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce221120-psoc-6-mcu-spi-master

I'm not sure if you said you wanted to use FreeRTOS or not. But it isn't compulsory. You can make applications without RTOS too just as you did in PSoC4.

Follow the PDL reference manual present in the following location for API usage related information: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.1.0\doc\pdl_api_reference_manual.html"

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Please use the code examples developed for PSoC6 specifically. Porting examples from PSoC4 to PSoC6 might be a daunting task. For the requirement you mentioned, this would be a nice place to start: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce221120-psoc-6-mcu-spi-master

I'm not sure if you said you wanted to use FreeRTOS or not. But it isn't compulsory. You can make applications without RTOS too just as you did in PSoC4.

Follow the PDL reference manual present in the following location for API usage related information: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.1.0\doc\pdl_api_reference_manual.html"

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes