20706 mutil link error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_2209051
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Hi,

I want use 20706 to connect one master and more slavers.

And when I connected the third peripheral, directly return the connection down error. The disconn reason is 0x04.

I tried a variety of connection parameters ,but all of them didn't work.

p_status->reason 0x04
0 Likes
1 Solution

For the BLE, the connection number are limited to the amount of memory available. Please refer to the following thread for reference.

Maximizing number of connections with CYW20706

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

What application are you using? Could you try the following demo: CYW20706 – BLE Secure Data Hub

Also you may refer to this thread about the maxmium link number.

zhxh thx!
I refer the audio headset demo, and I want to conn to 19 peripherals, but don't know if it works.

zhxh

0 Likes

So you mean the BT connection, not BLE? It can act as master for a max of 4 different slaves if the device act as slave at the same time. The number will also limited by the resource usage of the application.

Why do you need 19 simultaneous connection at the same time for audio application?

Sorry, not BT, is BLE of the headset demo.

in the src "hci_control_le.c", row 49, there is "#define LE_CONTROL_MAX_CONNECTIONS          20"

Isn't the macro definition here that there are 20 max connections?

0 Likes

For the BLE, the connection number are limited to the amount of memory available. Please refer to the following thread for reference.

Maximizing number of connections with CYW20706