HX3 superspeed device

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hehec_2928036
Level 1
Level 1

I have designed a board with cyusb3304-68ltxc,the downstream port connenct two cameras.

when the power is on,the two cameras are USB2.0 devices,next time  the two

cameras maybe recgonized USB3.0 devices.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Please check with any other 3.0 device connected on the same downstream port which consumes less power such as a pen drive and let us now if the issue is still the same.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
hehec_2928036
Level 1
Level 1

the hub is all recgonized a super speed hub.

0 Likes

Hello,

Could you please attach your schematic? You may send it over the private message option as well if it is confidential.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

IMG_20190116_094017.jpg

0 Likes

1547603116213-96936388.jpg

0 Likes

Hello,

-Could you test when the lines are routed to the downstream connectors without the TVS array? Are the cameras connected via cables to the connectors?

-Please add a capacitor of minimum 120 uF on VBUS of downstream connectors to maintain stable voltage.

-Please add decoupling and bulk capacitors as per Table 4 in the App Note http://www.cypress.com/file/140751/download.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes
正在使用发音

I've tried to drop TVS array and increase bulk capacitor,but it does not make it any better.

When the temperature goes down to abount 10℃, the phenomenon becomes obvious.

Every time,when i disable the superspeed hud on the PC,then enbale the superspeed hub,

the two cameras will become to USB3.0 devices.

0 Likes

Hello,

Please check with any other 3.0 device connected on the same downstream port which consumes less power such as a pen drive and let us now if the issue is still the same.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes