Look up table

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CaDu_3933941
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi all,

I am attempting to generate a sine wave using a lookup table. So far, I have been successful, so now i require to make it 60 Hz. How would I go about changing the frequency?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

In your current implementation, how are you updating values inside the VDAC ? Are you using a timer ? If you are, you can change the period of the timer to change the generated waveform frequency. The frequency at which will you update will depend, will be dependent on the number of sample points you are using. But make sure that you are not crossing the maximum update rate provided in the datasheet.

Best Regards,
VRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

In your current implementation, how are you updating values inside the VDAC ? Are you using a timer ? If you are, you can change the period of the timer to change the generated waveform frequency. The frequency at which will you update will depend, will be dependent on the number of sample points you are using. But make sure that you are not crossing the maximum update rate provided in the datasheet.

Best Regards,
VRS

0 Likes