Since I had a sample FreeRTS Project for CY8CKIT-044 (Flash 128KB, SRAM 16KB)
I changed the device to CY8C4247LQI-BL483 (CY8CKIT-042-BLE) and added a BLE module
in the schematic. I only called CyBle_Init() and did nothing more with BLE.
First the good news is, yes, I could compile the project and FreeRTOS seems to be working!
Second the bad news is, the device is almost FULL!
It says the SRAM used is 99.1% !
So I wonder if we can do any useful thing on top of this.
I would recommend you to get and use CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A,
which has CY8C4248LQI-BL583 (Flash 256KB SRAM 32KB),
So that some more things can be done ;-)
As your recommend, I change device to CY8C4248LQI-BL483, then build it succeeded.
Output as follow:
Flash used: 96730 of 262144 bytes (36.9%).
SRAM used: 22640 of 32768 bytes (69.1%). Stack: 3072 bytes. Heap: 1024 bytes.