USB 3.0 works wrong ,USB 2.0 works ok

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello everyone, I have designed a PCB board, there are some problems.

1. when I download the official firmware,the board can show usb3.0, and bulkloop and streamer work ok.

2. when download our firmware, it just work 3 seconds, but when download the same firmware to another board, it works ok.

I can't find which I can do to solve this problem.

thanks!@

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

Since you have mentioned that all PCBs show the failure symptom, please ensure that the board is designed in accordance with the guidelines mentioned in the AN70707.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

when download our firmware, the control center is not stable, it always unconnect and connect.

0 Likes

Hello,

- Please let me know if your custom firmware is failing on only one board.

- Share the firmware source code if possible. Else, share the IMG file.

- When using the Control Center, does the device disconnect and re-connect again or is it not re-connected? Please check the device manager for the presence of the device.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks ,I mean another former designed PCB board is OK .

when using the control center ,the device disconnect and re-connect again in my computer

thank you!

0 Likes

Hello,

- After re-connect, does the device with the new firmware show up in the device manager?

- Share the firmware source files or the IMG file for testing at my end.

- Also, share the board schematics corresponding to FX3 connections.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

addtionally, not just  only one PCB board failed, all this designed PCB is not OK.

0 Likes

Hello,

Since you have mentioned that all PCBs show the failure symptom, please ensure that the board is designed in accordance with the guidelines mentioned in the AN70707.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes