Please help me to confirm if the chip is authentic?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
huqic_3861581
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

We are using your company's FLASH chip of S29GL128P10TF101, often occurs the program can not be loaded. We compare the X-RAY diagram of the chips that can work normally with those that can not work normally. X-RAY diagram see the figure below. The difference is marked in red.  Which of the following is the shape of the normal chip layout, and whether the other is your company's chip? Thanks.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please try to contact the distributor where you got these chips to check this.

But looks both chips(the pictures you attached) are not Cypress certified products.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Where did you buy the chips from?

Can you also provide the photos(both top and bottom sides) of both the normal and abnormal chips here?

Roy Liu
0 Likes

Hi Yliu,

Because of the tight supply, we bought it from distributors, not suppliers. The photos of both normal and abnormal chips are shown below.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

Can you tell the distributors name?

Roy Liu
0 Likes

I'm sorry. I don't know the name of the distributor. It was purchased by our OEM.

0 Likes

Can you help us to judge which one is certified products through the chip surface?

0 Likes

Please try to contact the distributor where you got these chips to check this.

But looks both chips(the pictures you attached) are not Cypress certified products.

Roy Liu
0 Likes