the programmer voltage of S29GL128P10TF101

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
huqic_3861581
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

If the programmer voltage of S29GL128P10TF101 chip is 3.0V,  when I burning chips, I use 3.0V power supply. After the chip is burned, I use 3.3V power supply . Will it affect the chip?or damage to the chip?. Thank you.

Best regards,

Qiaopeng Hu

Accelink company, China

qiaopeng.hu@accelink.com

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Qiaopeng,

Can you try to use the programmer to verify whether the data on the Flash is still correct or it just the error during the flash read?

If the data content on flash is correct, it may be the reading timing issue, the OPN they ordered is 100ns parts, which means the tACC tRC and tCE are all 100ns, has the controller adjusted the timing parameters to fit the 100ns requirement?

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hi Qiaopeng,

I don't think it will affect the chip nor damage the chip.

Roy Liu
0 Likes

Hi yliu,

But we have such problems in use, using 3.0V programmer, after burning, using 3.3V power supply, FLASH work abnormal.

0 Likes

Hi Qiaopeng,

Can you try to use the programmer to verify whether the data on the Flash is still correct or it just the error during the flash read?

If the data content on flash is correct, it may be the reading timing issue, the OPN they ordered is 100ns parts, which means the tACC tRC and tCE are all 100ns, has the controller adjusted the timing parameters to fit the 100ns requirement?

Roy Liu
0 Likes