Is there an example of a FIFO sync and mouse composite HID device?I

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
stclc_3771311
Level 1
Level 1

I need to build an FX3 device that supports both FIFO sync and a mouse HID interfaces.  Is there an example of such a solution?

I have a start for the USB device descriptor, but MS does not recognize the USB device, so I know there are issues.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Slave FIFO + HID solution is not available.

You may refer UVC + HID (Button Trigger) solution.

In this CX3 Based project, UVC Interface has also been added. Keyboard Interface is implemented in which triggering a GPIO would send a character to the PC.

The GPIO 17, when toggles would send an 8 Byte corresponding to character ‘x’ and then sends a blank (to indicate Key has been released).

Project Attached: Memo_CX3_UVC_HID_ButtonTrigger.zip

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Slave FIFO + HID solution is not available.

You may refer UVC + HID (Button Trigger) solution.

In this CX3 Based project, UVC Interface has also been added. Keyboard Interface is implemented in which triggering a GPIO would send a character to the PC.

The GPIO 17, when toggles would send an 8 Byte corresponding to character ‘x’ and then sends a blank (to indicate Key has been released).

Project Attached: Memo_CX3_UVC_HID_ButtonTrigger.zip

0 Likes

this is a start for me. However, we are using the FX3. Would you happen to know if a similar project exists for FX3?

Steve

0 Likes

When it comes to UVC + HID, there is no difference between FX3 and CX3 when it comes to descriptors (UVC + HID) and handling the control requests.

Please go ahead with this project as a reference. meanwhile, I will try to provide a similar project for FX3.

0 Likes