Is there any function tool about logic simulation in PSOC creator?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chwa_1570756
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hi,

I use PSOC creator to design schematic, I want to check correction for the logic sequence of node, is there any tool like logic simulator that could show the logic level diagram?

Chris

0 Likes
1 Solution
RodolfoGL
Employee
Employee
250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 5 comments on KBA

Unfortunately we don't have such tool. However, you could design whatever logic you have in your schematic in Verilog (rather than the graphical tool provided by PSoC Creator). When dealing with Verilog, you can use whatever tool to simulate hardware design, like ModelSim.

Cypress provide the simulation modules for each of the blocks available in the UDBs, like the datapath, status register, control register and the 7-bit counter. They are located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PSoC Creator\4.2\PSoC Creator\warp\lib\sim\presynth\vlg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RodolfoGL
Employee
Employee
250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 5 comments on KBA

Unfortunately we don't have such tool. However, you could design whatever logic you have in your schematic in Verilog (rather than the graphical tool provided by PSoC Creator). When dealing with Verilog, you can use whatever tool to simulate hardware design, like ModelSim.

Cypress provide the simulation modules for each of the blocks available in the UDBs, like the datapath, status register, control register and the 7-bit counter. They are located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PSoC Creator\4.2\PSoC Creator\warp\lib\sim\presynth\vlg

0 Likes

rlos,

Thanks, I will try to learn hardware language to do this task.

Chris

0 Likes