Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViC_3886151
Level 3
Level 3

Hello everybody.

I'm interfacing a device through SPI with PSoC 5LP. I have connected an external clock for the SPIM (SPI master) component.

After starting the SPIM using SPIM_Start() function, I cannot get the clock signal at the SCLK pin of the slave device.

I tried to do the same using internal clock also. But I still cannot get the clock signal at the slave device when measured using oscilloscope.

I cannot find the solution for this problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinay

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Bob,

Sorry. My bad. There was some problem within the SPI configuration because of which no CLK could not be measured. Fixed it.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can you please post your complete project or a shortened version that shows the error so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Please tell us whether you are using a Cypress kit, which one (CY(CKIT-XXX)

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Bob,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not using a Cypress kit. I'm using a custom board based on CY8C5267AXI-LP051 MCU. The slave device is a flash memory. But before proceeding with the flash operations, I need to communicate with it. Here is the project file you requested.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay

0 Likes

Hi Bob,

Sorry. My bad. There was some problem within the SPI configuration because of which no CLK could not be measured. Fixed it.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay

0 Likes