How to use interrupt endpoint

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As per the "Can we able to send control data in video frame.​ " I created the interrupt endpoint with the configuration as follows.

endPointConfig.enable = 1;

endPointConfig.epType = CY_U3P_USB_EP_INTR;

endPointConfig.pcktSize = 64;

endPointConfig.isoPkts  = 1;

endPointConfig.burstLen = 1;

status = CyU3PSetEpConfig(0x81, &endPointConfig);

CyU3PUsbFlushEp(0x81);

But how to send the data on this endpoint? Can I used same APIs like "CyU3PUsbSendEP0Data()" to send the data to host application.

Is there any way to test this application? I mean any open source software through that I can read the data from "Interrupt End Point".

Thanks,

Amit

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Amit,

You can use USB Control Center to send data on Interrupt Endpoint.

SDK provides Control Center application file.

Please go through following SDK path"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\application\c_sharp"

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
alamandaa_16
10 likes received First like received

Hello Amit,

There is one example project that uses Interrupt transfers.

Please go through below attached source file which speaks about how to implement a data source and data sink over a pair of USB intr endpoints.

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Anil,

I go through this source code they are using manual DMA buffer for this. But I am using manual DMA buffer for video streaming means for "CY_U3P_USB_EP_BULK". So, is it good way to use manual DMA buffer for CY_U3P_USB_EP_INTR as well. How to test this functionality. Is there any software using that we can able to Send some data on Interrupt Endpoint and test it on that software.

Thanks,

Amit

0 Likes

Hi Amit,

You can use USB Control Center to send data on Interrupt Endpoint.

SDK provides Control Center application file.

Please go through following SDK path"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\application\c_sharp"

Regards,

Anil Srinivas.

0 Likes