wiced_bt_gatt_le_connect function always returns WICED_FALSE (0)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3880456
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am trying to connect two PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kits with BLE. One of my kits does the advertisement, and the other one scans. I am able to connect to the advertising kit with CySmart mobile application. However, when I use wiced_bt_gatt_le_connect function in my scanning kit, the connection fails. wiced_bt_gatt_le_connect function always returns 0. What could be the reason?

Respectfully,

Alperen Görmez

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi alperen.gormez_3880456​,

Can you check if the parameters defined in the function are proper or not? Have a look at NOTE in the function description in wiced_bt_gatt.h. is_direct should be TRUE, point towards correct BD address, define correct connection mode.

You can refer the function implementation in hello_client.c in any Bluetooth chip demo code.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi alperen.gormez_3880456​,

Can you check if the parameters defined in the function are proper or not? Have a look at NOTE in the function description in wiced_bt_gatt.h. is_direct should be TRUE, point towards correct BD address, define correct connection mode.

You can refer the function implementation in hello_client.c in any Bluetooth chip demo code.