Need help with build error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GeEd_1216226
Level 4
Level 4
5 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Suddenly this appeared, no idea why or how to fix it.  Any help appreciated.

Build error: The command 'C:\Program Files

(x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.4\tools\win\elf\cymcuelftool.exe' failed with exit code

'1'.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Dheeraj,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Prior to receiving your suggestion I repaired PDL and Creator, to no avail.  I ran other recent projects and same error was there.  I then went to an archived version of the project and that ran.  So I copied my recent changes to the archived project (only yesterday by the way), and it ran OK.

I have no idea what caused this issue, but I am now up and running again.  I doubt it was the exe that you have suggested, and I have not downloaded or used that yet. 

Let's keep an eye on this build error.....

Thanks for your suggestion.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Might be the result of an installation error. Please replace the "cymcuelftool.exe" with the one attached and check if it works.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Dheeraj,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Prior to receiving your suggestion I repaired PDL and Creator, to no avail.  I ran other recent projects and same error was there.  I then went to an archived version of the project and that ran.  So I copied my recent changes to the archived project (only yesterday by the way), and it ran OK.

I have no idea what caused this issue, but I am now up and running again.  I doubt it was the exe that you have suggested, and I have not downloaded or used that yet. 

Let's keep an eye on this build error.....

Thanks for your suggestion.

0 Likes

Glad to know it worked. Since you say that the archived version is working, maybe you updated/downgraded some components which is probably the right configuration for your project. Do create a thread if you get this error again.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes