i2c_temperature_sensor built error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to build this example but it gives me errors. Most of them are common error like "CFA_BSC_STATUS read_status is not resolved". I feel like some library are missing??

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi msiddique,

I just built the i2c_temperature_sensor and it built just fine. 

Are you referring to the bugs underlined in the code?

i2ctemprerror.PNG

Those should just be Eclipse things and the program should build just fine. 

Also just as a reminder, you need the TI LM73 connected to your board for this to work.

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello ussid,

Are you using the latest SDK 2.2.1?

WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.1-IDE-Installer (Windows)

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i used the latest version i download software 2 week ago. Actually I was trying to understand I2C interface through this example. I want to connect MPU9150 9-axis MotionTracking sensor to tag3 board but found difficult to do this because i am very new with ble device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

msiddique

If you have specific questions regarding i2c interface, open a new discussion page and we can probably help you with that.  Regarding overall guidance such as a blog post or documention, you will have to wait a little longer as I believe we are working on those documents.

-Kevin

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to know one more thing that is there any example where i can see some incoming dummy data through tag board into my iphone app.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

jakewtorres might be able to help with that

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi msiddique,

I just built the i2c_temperature_sensor and it built just fine. 

Are you referring to the bugs underlined in the code?

i2ctemprerror.PNG

Those should just be Eclipse things and the program should build just fine. 

Also just as a reminder, you need the TI LM73 connected to your board for this to work.

Thanks,

Kevin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Yes I am referring these error. These error comes in more than one program when i tried to build all.

errors.jpg

0 Likes