CYBLE-202007-01 and HCI/DTM

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I'm currently developping a product that includes a CYBLE-202007-01.

I am close to the end of development and the question of Radio Qualification is rising up now.

I am in contact with a lab that uses a specific tool to communicate with the module through HCI.

In PSoC Creator, I turned on the HCI over UART Option to activate this functionnality.

The guy in the lab made some attempts and send commands to the module through HCI but unsuccessfully.

He told me that the module seems to accept the command but does not execute it.

He think the module is not in DTM mode and it should be for the qualification.

I searched in the PSoC Creator but did not found such an option.

Could someone help me please.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

You don't need to do the RF test if you are using a PSoC module. You can find the certification files here: RF Regulatory Certifications for CYBLE-212006-01 and CYBLE-202007-01 EZ-BLE™ PRoC® XR Modules - KBA2...

Also, for the HCI mode if you need: We can configure the BLE component in HCI mode . In HCI mode, the component exposes UART interface as HCI. Over this UART, you can send any BLE HCI command. All BLE HCI commands as defined in BLE spec are supported by the component.

The demo project is mentioned with this link: PSoC-4-BLE/main.c at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

You don't need to do the RF test if you are using a PSoC module. You can find the certification files here: RF Regulatory Certifications for CYBLE-212006-01 and CYBLE-202007-01 EZ-BLE™ PRoC® XR Modules - KBA2...

Also, for the HCI mode if you need: We can configure the BLE component in HCI mode . In HCI mode, the component exposes UART interface as HCI. Over this UART, you can send any BLE HCI command. All BLE HCI commands as defined in BLE spec are supported by the component.

The demo project is mentioned with this link: PSoC-4-BLE/main.c at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub

0 Likes