How to use the Bridge Control Panel with PSoC 6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to PSoC and still don't understand how to transfer data all that well. I have a project using the MPU6050 motion sensor.

Right now, I'm trying to transfer the data over to BCP but it's not going smoothly. The BCP either refused to run or the result goes to 0. It's probably not a problem with my source code, since it runs well in TeraTerm (I don't know if it's a problem with the UART source code though). I used this code as a reference for the BCP transfer code.

Thanks in advance,

Dhiya

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

As per mentioned in the project link you provided, you need to refer to the help documentation of BCP to load the .iic file as well as the .ini file before start the printing.

Please follow the steps shown in 'RX8 Example (COM-port)'. See below capture.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

As per mentioned in the project link you provided, you need to refer to the help documentation of BCP to load the .iic file as well as the .ini file before start the printing.

Please follow the steps shown in 'RX8 Example (COM-port)'. See below capture.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi fwan,

Thanks for your response. I don't have a MiniProg3, what I have is the CySmart BLE USB dongle, will that work?

I skipped step 1-4 because of this and connected my PSoC board straight to my laptop and set up the command and chart in BCP but it constantly returns 0 as a result. Is this because I didn't said steps?

Dhiya

0 Likes

Do you have a piece of CY8CKIT-062-BLE DVK board on your hand? The KitProg2 on board can also acts as a UART-USB bridge.

What you need to do is just to connect DVK board to your PC through Type-C connector.

0 Likes