CY5677 Connection Problem for Morethan 1 tool

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have got one CY5677 Bluetooth tool and I downloaded Cypress Program.

I have got 2 questions

1) I want to connect 5 diffrent bluetooths at the same time with CY5677 but now I can connect only one bluetooth at the same time. How  can I connect more bluetooth at the same time.

2)To conncet a bluetooth every time I have to click "Connect" button on the Cypress program. This is unnececary operation for me. It is possible automatic connection when my bluetooth dongle (CY56777) see any bluetooh directly connect automatically ?

You can see a Picture that summarize what ı need.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

-> CY5677 can connect to only one BLE device at a time. It does not support connects to multiple BLE devices concurrently.

-> There is no option to auto connect to a BLE device from CySmart GUI. You need to select a particular device from the list of scan devices and send a connection request.

However, a custom firmware can be developed and flashed to CY5677 dongle to auto connect to a particular device on detection but in that case you would not be able to use the CySmart GUI straightforward.

-Gyan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

-> CY5677 can connect to only one BLE device at a time. It does not support connects to multiple BLE devices concurrently.

-> There is no option to auto connect to a BLE device from CySmart GUI. You need to select a particular device from the list of scan devices and send a connection request.

However, a custom firmware can be developed and flashed to CY5677 dongle to auto connect to a particular device on detection but in that case you would not be able to use the CySmart GUI straightforward.

-Gyan

0 Likes