FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH problems linking

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am doing my first project with Cypress MCU-I want to communicate with nRF24L01 tranceiver via SPI. I am using CSIO in SPI mode from PDL 2.1.0, but then I try to build the project with Keil I get message ".\output\release\s6e2ccxj_template.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol PINRELOC_SET_EPFR (referred from main.o)." There were a lot more, but I figured out it was because definitions between .h files were lacking so I managed to solve all errors but this one because I had not found definition of PINRELOC_SET_EPFR so I am asking maybe someone could help with this problem? Maybe I am doing it all wrong? I will add my project file to the post.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Amy_Qian
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 10 solutions authored 10 replies posted

Hello, I found that there is no PDL files in your project, if you need use the PDL, please add PDL2.1.0 to your project as below.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Amy_Qian
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 10 solutions authored 10 replies posted

Hello, I found that there is no PDL files in your project, if you need use the PDL, please add PDL2.1.0 to your project as below.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, it was helpful!

0 Likes