Install PSOC Creator 4.2 Not Responding on License Agreement

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am attempting to install PSOC Creator 4.2 from the Cypress Website, however, the installer stops responding as soon as the License Agreement windows displays. I am running Windows 10. Please help!

I am installing from the link below:

http://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-creator-integrated-design-environment-ide

0 Likes
1 Solution

This issue is because of the system environment and there could be many possibilities on why this could be happening.

Please ensure the following pointers:

#1: You are running the installer as Administrator

#2: You are connected to the internet and not through a proxy

#3: You have sufficient memory in your C: drive where the installation directory will be located

#4: You have no other software's running which may be hindering with the installation

#5: You have Anti-Virus and Windows Defender disabled

#6: You do not have the system running on a network domain

#7: You are running the install after complete uninstallation, there maybe certain corrupted files if uninstall was incomplete

Let me know your observations.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you please attach a screenshot of the error dialog? It will help us understand your issue better.

Hope your setup follows the minimum requirements for install as shown below:

SETUP.PNG

Additionally, please check for these pointers:

1) Any Anti-Virus software enabled which might be interfering with the install

2) If this isn't a fresh install and you are upgrading from older versions to this, make sure you have uninstalled them correctly

3) Try disabling Windows Defender and then installing

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe I have the minimum requirements to install. My computer has a Intel i7 processor with enough space. Attached I have a screenshot of the point where I get stuck.PSOC42_Not_Responding.JPG

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not heard a response yet. Help would be appreciated.

0 Likes

This issue is because of the system environment and there could be many possibilities on why this could be happening.

Please ensure the following pointers:

#1: You are running the installer as Administrator

#2: You are connected to the internet and not through a proxy

#3: You have sufficient memory in your C: drive where the installation directory will be located

#4: You have no other software's running which may be hindering with the installation

#5: You have Anti-Virus and Windows Defender disabled

#6: You do not have the system running on a network domain

#7: You are running the install after complete uninstallation, there maybe certain corrupted files if uninstall was incomplete

Let me know your observations.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes