Difference CY8CKIT-042-BLE and CY8CKIT-042

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

i was wandering if there are any features of the normal PSOC 4 Pioneer kit CY8CKIT-042 that are not implemented in the CY8CKIT-042-BLE as well.

I want to start using the PSOCs and guess the PSOC Creator 101 Tutorial are a nice starting point and it is using the CY8CKIT-042, but if possible i'd like to get the BLE kit instead, so i can start playing with BLE as well after finishing the 101 for the Pioneer kit. Or are there any lessons in this 101 that cannot be done with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit, because it has less I/O Pin,no LED or whatsoever.

Thank you very much:)

0 Likes
1 Solution
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

i was wandering if there are any features of the normal PSOC 4 Pioneer kit CY8CKIT-042 that are not implemented in the CY8CKIT-042-BLE as well.

NO.

Open a project, and do following the below steps, then you can find the different resources inside the different two chips:

1:Open a project, and right click the workspace.

pastedImage_1.png

2: choose different devices, then you can find the bellow list:

pastedImage_0.png

3: Then you can know that the CY8CKIT-042-BLE include the CY8CKIT-042 function.

4: So I think it is OK to use the CY8CKIT-042-BLE to learn the PSoC Creator 101.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

NO.

Open a project, and do following the below steps, then you can find the different resources inside the different two chips:

1:Open a project, and right click the workspace.

pastedImage_1.png

2: choose different devices, then you can find the bellow list:

pastedImage_0.png

3: Then you can know that the CY8CKIT-042-BLE include the CY8CKIT-042 function.

4: So I think it is OK to use the CY8CKIT-042-BLE to learn the PSoC Creator 101.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much!

0 Likes