Richard

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RiPi_3504686
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First comment on blog Welcome!

Hi.Sorry, I bought the kit-059 PSOC 5LP, but the following problem appears when I want to program it. Does anyone know how to solve it?KitProg version Expecting 2.20, but found 2.19. Please use PSoC Programmer GUI to upgrade firmware.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the fascinating worls of PSoCs.

Use the actual PSoC programmer 3.27. There is a "utilites" tab which can be used to update the Kitprog.

Bob

0 Likes
RiPi_3504686
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First comment on blog Welcome!

I can not find file 3.27, then install 2.27.3 and it still does not work. Could you give me the link of 3.27 or some other solution?

0 Likes

Probably your Creator version is also not up to-date. Are you running Creator 4.2 download from here.

Bob

0 Likes

Thank you. I have reinstalled everything, both the kit only and now this message appears.

Error "Unable to acquire target device PSoC 5LP CY8C5888LT*-LP097: SWD error OK|WAIT|FAULT" was received while trying to change the selected target.

0 Likes

There was an error trying to change the debug target. First, verify that the target is supported by this application. If it is supported, make sure that neither the new or old target are in use by another client.

0 Likes

Can you attached your error screen shot of the psoc programmer?

At the same time, you can try to open a creator project of this device, and choose debug--> select debug target.

Then give a feedback of your test result.

Try to read the getting start of the kit.

0 Likes