Does Murata 1MW (CYW43455) have a GPIO pin that can provide wake on wifi interrupt?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

The datasheet for the 1MW has 7 programmable GPIO pins.  Are any of them configurable to provide a WIFI HOST WAKE UP interrupt?

0 Likes
1 Solution
ToIn_1742091
Level 5
Level 5
10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored First solution authored

In case of WICED SDK, the datasheet from Cypress does not mention that pin, but on the Cypress platform, GPIO_0 is allocated for WL_HOST_WAKE, so I believe GPIO_0 can is the one. You need to engage with Cypress to have WL_HOST_WAKE on another pin.

You can see the schematics in this folder: 43xxx_Wi-Fi\platforms\CYW943455EVB_02\schematics.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ToIn_1742091
Level 5
Level 5
10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored First solution authored

In case of WICED SDK, the datasheet from Cypress does not mention that pin, but on the Cypress platform, GPIO_0 is allocated for WL_HOST_WAKE, so I believe GPIO_0 can is the one. You need to engage with Cypress to have WL_HOST_WAKE on another pin.

You can see the schematics in this folder: 43xxx_Wi-Fi\platforms\CYW943455EVB_02\schematics.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.  I am not sure what you are referencing with the folder.  Is this part of the WICED SDK installation? I don't have it installed yet!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help.  My question has been answered!!