emFile not Working with new GraphLCDIntf

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MaBr_1379491
Level 1
Level 1
First like received Welcome!

I am having trouble with the GraphLCDIntrf and the emFile components.  I created a project with the LCD interface and got it working.  I then added the emFile component and added all the necessary links to the additional directories.  Then when I build the project I get a build error "prj.M0120:Build error: unknown type name 'PTR_ADDR' ".  I've created another project using the last version of the GraphLCDIntrf with the emFile component and didn't have this trouble.  I don't know where to look or what to do in order to fix this build error.  Attached is the project I'm working on so that you can see what's happening.  It's not pretty because I was just testing different functions of emWin.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Likes
1 Solution
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

I can not explain it, but it seems necessary to make the inclusion of the Global.h file mandatory.

comment out the first and last lines in this file:

//#ifndef GLOBAL_H            // Guard against multiple inclusion

//#endif                      // Avoid multiple inclusion

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

I can not explain it, but it seems necessary to make the inclusion of the Global.h file mandatory.

comment out the first and last lines in this file:

//#ifndef GLOBAL_H            // Guard against multiple inclusion

//#endif                      // Avoid multiple inclusion

0 Likes

Should I be in the office tomorrow I'll give it a shot.

Thanks,

0 Likes

Thanks for the help.  I tested it out this morning and it appears to be working just fine

0 Likes