UART Deep Sleep interrupt plus a pin interrupt on the same port

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I  am using PSoC 4 CYBLE-214009. I am looking for a way to have UART "Wake up from deep sleep" enabled at the same time get interrupts generated from three pins on the same port.

Normally this is not supported, if I try to do it PSoC creator throws an error. However my idea is to modify the generated source or the UART IRQ to add the three pins to the mask. Such that if any of the pins or the UART go low then the UART ISR will get called and in there I can figure out the true source of the interrupt.

Does anyone know if this is possible? If so any guidance on the implementation is much appreciated.

Regards

MB

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

This is possible. Just config the three pins on the same port as general digital input pin with correct drive mode(don't enable interrupt in component),  you can assign all these pins to the same PORT. Then enable the interrupt function of the three pins in firmware use API Pin_x_SetInterruptMode() is fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

This is possible. Just config the three pins on the same port as general digital input pin with correct drive mode(don't enable interrupt in component),  you can assign all these pins to the same PORT. Then enable the interrupt function of the three pins in firmware use API Pin_x_SetInterruptMode() is fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks! Will give that method a try.

0 Likes