PSoC 6 RSA Encryption Help

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I would like to generate a public and private key pair with a common RSA tool on my PC. Next I would like to encrypt a message on my PC with the private key and decrypt the encrypted message on the PSoC 6 BLE with the public key. I would like to use the PSoC 6 crypto hardware. Could you direct me to an example similar to this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Carl,

As I search for examples that meet you requirement could you please check RSA related functions available in our PDL help. Go to Creator -> Help -> Documentation ->Peripheral Driver Library. You can see RSA related APIs under the crypto section.

Best Regards,
VRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vasanth

Hello Carl,

As I search for examples that meet you requirement could you please check RSA related functions available in our PDL help. Go to Creator -> Help -> Documentation ->Peripheral Driver Library. You can see RSA related APIs under the crypto section.

Best Regards,
VRS

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hello Carl

There is no code example for this as of now. Please follow our code example updates. Also when you are developing your code, please feel free to ask your doubts.

Best Regards,
VRS

0 Likes