Emwin Graphics Library - GUI Builder

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vigb_1229181
Level 1
Level 1
First comment on KBA 5 replies posted Welcome!

Hi,

I am using Emwin graphics library with PSoC6. Where to get GUI Builder(or any other GUI development application ) for interfacing with EmWin library?

regards,

Vinay

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Vinay,

Maybe you can find what you request from referring to  CE223726 - PSoC 6 TFT Display Interface with EmWin Graphics Library

Before getting started with the code, please update to the latest version pdl3.0.4​ and redirect it to your PSoC Creator P6 project.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Vinay,

Maybe you can find what you request from referring to  CE223726 - PSoC 6 TFT Display Interface with EmWin Graphics Library

Before getting started with the code, please update to the latest version pdl3.0.4​ and redirect it to your PSoC Creator P6 project.

0 Likes

Hi fwan,

I have already tried the demo code available in the link. I am actually referring to EmWin GUI Builder tool which is part of emwin graphics library supporting tools. Using GUI Builder one can build GUI using widgets and pre-defined menus in a graphical way and import the corresponding "c" code into psoc creator project.

I found that the same is possible with microchip micro-controllers(MPLAB installation comes along with EmWin GUI Builder.exe).

regards,

Vinay

0 Likes