CYBLE-013025 arrives pre-programmed?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the CYBLE-013025 come pre-programmed with EZ Serial? I recently purchased a few eval boards that did NOT arrive with CYSPP. Also, it is possible to get them pre-programmed at 9600 baud default rather than 115200?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

The CYBLE-013025 is pre-programmed with EZ-Serial. The CYSPP is configured auto-started by default. When you power the eval boards, can you find a BLE device advertising named EZ-Serial?

The baud rate you need is a custom modification request, you need to contact with the local FAE or marketing to verify it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

The CYBLE-013025 is pre-programmed with EZ-Serial. The CYSPP is configured auto-started by default. When you power the eval boards, can you find a BLE device advertising named EZ-Serial?

The baud rate you need is a custom modification request, you need to contact with the local FAE or marketing to verify it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

Is your answer based on experience with the chips; you received some and they were already programmed?
I agree that the documentation says that the 013025 should arrive programmed, so I was surprised that the eval boards do not. The three different eval boards I have did not advertise EZ-Serial, nor did they respond to CYSPP commands, until I programmed them.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my hands on a naked CYBLE-013025 and it is indeed pre-programmed with EZ-Serial. If I get any info on having the chips pre-programmed with custom parameters I'll post again.

0 Likes