CX3 3064: HOW TO CFG MIPI CSI-2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3616931
Level 1
Level 1

I‘m trying to cfg CX3 3065 for receiving data with OV sensor, The MIPI CSI-2 is configured as below:

微信图片_20181026000401.jpg

And the MIPI error thread has got some errcnt: frmErrCnt  ctlErrCnt  recSyncCnt  unrecSyncCnt,  So how can i cfg toEliminate these errors ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

1. Please confirm the image sensor is initialized corrctly.

2. Please confirm that all the configuration bytes written to image sensor are correct and valid. Try to read them back after writting and check if they are the same.

3. Please confirm with the sensor vendor that all the MIPI CSI inputs parameters are correct. This tool will check the MIPI interface configuration values according to these values.

4. Suppose that all the parameters are correct. Please try to configure the MIPI PHY dealy time using API CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay();

5. Is the sensor operating in continuous clock mode? If yes, please try changing it to gated clock and repeat the test.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
user_3616931
Level 1
Level 1

Such that after the stream has started I receive some  frmErrCnt every other frame until stopped via UVC command

0 Likes

Hi,

Do you want to stream RAW8 from sensor OV5640 to CX3? Please check if all the MIPI CSI-2 inputs are correct.

0 Likes

I  use OV5640 demo to config my test project  we sensor is ov9281

0 Likes

1. Please confirm the image sensor is initialized corrctly.

2. Please confirm that all the configuration bytes written to image sensor are correct and valid. Try to read them back after writting and check if they are the same.

3. Please confirm with the sensor vendor that all the MIPI CSI inputs parameters are correct. This tool will check the MIPI interface configuration values according to these values.

4. Suppose that all the parameters are correct. Please try to configure the MIPI PHY dealy time using API CyU3PMipicsiSetPhyTimeDelay();

5. Is the sensor operating in continuous clock mode? If yes, please try changing it to gated clock and repeat the test.
0 Likes