Hello_sensor OTA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rapac_2237901
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all. I am using cypress 20719-B1 bluetooth development kit and wiced 6.1 SDK. I am using thhe hellosensor example from the sdk. Now I want to flash this hellosensor bin file from the android app. To do this what I have to do please suggest.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

Please have a look at example ota_firmware_upgrade (/20719-B0_Bluetooth/apps/snip/ota_firmware_upgrade).

Refer WICED-Secure-Over-the-Air-Firmware-Upgrade.pdf and  WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf from the doc folder.

Please refer the example and integrate the OTA functionality to your hello sensor example for downloading the new application image from android.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

Please have a look at example ota_firmware_upgrade (/20719-B0_Bluetooth/apps/snip/ota_firmware_upgrade).

Refer WICED-Secure-Over-the-Air-Firmware-Upgrade.pdf and  WICED-Firmware-Upgrade-Library.pdf from the doc folder.

Please refer the example and integrate the OTA functionality to your hello sensor example for downloading the new application image from android.

Thanks,
Anjana

rapac_2237901
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anjana,

Thank you so much for your reply. Now it is working.

Best Regards,

Rawootray Patil.

0 Likes