PC GUI tool for Bluetooth Mesh[Re-opened]

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
peva_3795836
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First question asked

I cant find the below directories in my PC after installing WICED-Studio-6.1 Studio. Strangely this gets installed in the AppData/Local instead of Program files.

This is the exe : WICED-Studio-6.1.0.85-IDE-Installer.exe I have installed.

WICED-Studio-6.1\common\apps\snip\mesh\peerapps\Android\src\bin

and

WICED-Studio-6.1\common\apps\snip\mesh\ClientControl\Release

I am getting the Below snapshot :

cypress.png

Any suggestion.

Sorry since PC GUI tool for Bluetooth Mesh was locked for editing I had to put a different thread. You can delete and reply in the same thread.

Sorry again for this.

Did I installed the wrong installer?

Br,

Pv

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

1. The apps and demo code are not located with the Wiced program files. When you install the Wiced, you need to put the config.eml in the same file with the WICED-Studio-6.1.0.85-IDE-Installer.exe.

2. The apps and demo code are located in the document/WICED-Studio-6.1 by default. You may find it there.

3. You can also open your WICED Studio SDK and find the apps as follows:

pastedImage_2.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

1. The apps and demo code are not located with the Wiced program files. When you install the Wiced, you need to put the config.eml in the same file with the WICED-Studio-6.1.0.85-IDE-Installer.exe.

2. The apps and demo code are located in the document/WICED-Studio-6.1 by default. You may find it there.

3. You can also open your WICED Studio SDK and find the apps as follows:

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply !

I noticed the app is installed in : Documents\WICED-Studio-6.1\common and it has everything .

Br,

Pv

0 Likes