CYBT-423028 Symbol could not be resovled

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LiXi_3656631
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

I'm using CYBT-423028-EVAL-01.

I installed the SDK following the instructions in the package (refer to KBA223637). The WICED studio still have problem resolving symbols. I have both CYBLE920719Q40EVB-01 and CYBT-423028-EVAL-01. It seems the system can not decide which one to use when I compile. The .h files looks very

pastedImage_0.png

here's how wiced_platform.h looks like from the first directory:

pastedImage_4.png

here's how wiced_platform.h looks like from the second directory.

pastedImage_3.png

Except the line number is different, everything else looks the same. From previous posts, it may seem like this isn't an issue for other people. I can't say it's the same for me.

pastedImage_5.png

Any idea on how to tell the compiler to use which .h file? otherwise, i'll just have to use GPIO_EN_INT_BOTH_EDGE.

interrupt configs seem to work, but PLATFORM_GPIO_0 through PLATFORM_GPIO_15 are problematic.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please try the following operation:

Right click on the platform file -> properties -> C/C++ Build -> Uncheck the box "Exclude resource from build" -> Apply -> OK.

Then right click on the 20719-B1_Bluetooth and refresh the file.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Are you using the demo code hello_sensor? Do you chang the name of the make target as the KBA says: demo.hello_sensor-CYBT_423028_EVAL download ?

0 Likes

yes, that's exactly what i have.

pastedImage_0.png

Any idea why it's still not recognizing the symbols?

0 Likes

Which version of the SDK are you using? I just test it with 6.2.1.2. It works fine.

The platform files must be used with WICED 6.2 or later.

0 Likes

I start to think this is the problem. Do you see anything different than what I'm seeing under platform? Mine is deprecated. I don't think I manually deprecated it, but how do you get it back to normal?

pastedImage_2.png

I'm using 6.2. Here's my configuration details.

*** Date: Monday, October 22, 2018 at 9:20:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time

*** Platform Details:

*** System properties:

applicationXMI=org.eclipse.ui.workbench/LegacyIDE.e4xmi

awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit

eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench

eclipse.buildId=4.4.2.M20150204-1700

eclipse.commands=-os

win32

-ws

win32

-arch

x86

-showsplash

c:\program files\wiced-studio-6.2\ide\\plugins\org.eclipse.platform_4.4.2.v20150204-1700\splash.bmp

-launcher

c:\program files\wiced-studio-6.2\ide\eclipse.exe

0 Likes

one more screen shot of what I'm looking at:

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Please try the following operation:

Right click on the platform file -> properties -> C/C++ Build -> Uncheck the box "Exclude resource from build" -> Apply -> OK.

Then right click on the 20719-B1_Bluetooth and refresh the file.

pastedImage_0.png

I don't think I can uncheck both platforms at the same time, but I can at least uncheck the one I'm using at the moment and that seems to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes