USB Dongle not supported

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear friends,

now i am using CySmar v1.3  emulator tool ,but this toot only show unsupported device(Dongle model CY5677).please anyone help me how to solve this problem. I attached  getting problem screenshot int the mail.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello,

Please program the dongle with the correct firmware (CY5677) and launch the CySmart tool and check again. The dongle firmware is available in C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CySmart\1.3.

For instructions on how to program the dongle firmware, please refer to section 3 of the KBA - Updating CY8CKIT-042-BLE KitProg and CySmart USB Dongle Firmware – KBA96152 .

-Sayani.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello,

Please program the dongle with the correct firmware (CY5677) and launch the CySmart tool and check again. The dongle firmware is available in C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CySmart\1.3.

For instructions on how to program the dongle firmware, please refer to section 3 of the KBA - Updating CY8CKIT-042-BLE KitProg and CySmart USB Dongle Firmware – KBA96152 .

-Sayani.

0 Likes