How to measure the power consumption and throughput of the (CYW43362)BCM943362WCD4_EVB.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am evaluating the (CYW43362)BCM943362WCD4_EVB Evaluation kit and I want to measuere the power consumption and Tx and Rx throughputs of this board. For that I need a power save application as well as throughput application and corresponding reference power and throughput values. It would be great help if any one can help me to get this information?. currently I am using the Wiced studio SDK -6.2.1. I have tried the reference poer save application but got compilation error that "This application was not supported with this platform". kit and I want to measuere the power consumption and Tx and Rx throughputs of this board. For that I need a power save application as well as throughput application and corresponding reference power and throughput values. It would be great help if any one can help me to get this information?. currently I am using the Wiced studio SDK -6.2.1. I have tried the reference poer save application but got compilation error that "This application was not supported with this platform".

Thanks in Advance!!

Thanks,

Priyanka

0 Likes
0 Replies