Unable to register PSoC Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
casic_2296061
Level 1
Level 1

psoc.PNG

I'm using Windows 7 (spanish), PSoC Creator 4.2, connected to Internet and I am entering my username and password as I do in cypress web pages, but I can not register the IDE.

0 Likes
8 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you try clicking on "Create new account" and type in the same email id and check if it says you have already registered? If not just register the new account using the same credentials and it should work. Let me know your observations.

Also, please note that PSoC Creator will be fully functional even without registration.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

It takes me to the page (cypress) and it shows me this

Welcome back, <username>

I guess it's because I'm already logged into it

0 Likes

Did you try the forgot password option? Check if it recognizes your email address. Let me know your observations.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Capturaaa.PNG

The same as the previous step

0 Likes

Did you try changing your password and checking again if it works?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

You would have received a mail from cysupport@cypress.com with the username and password. Please check if you have received the mail on the registered email ID and then enter those credentials in PSoC Creator registration dialog box.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hi, sorry for the delay, I have not received the mail

0 Likes

Please check your spam and other folders. You would have received a mail to the registered email ID from Cypress when the account gets created.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes