PDL 3.0.4 causes Build to Fail

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA

Selecting CE222793_MotionSensor_RTOS.cywrk from the CY8CKIT-062-BLE kit options in the Start Page of Cypress' PSoC Creator 4.2 doesn't Build if the PDL selected under Tools > Options is 3.0.4.

The project builds fine if the PDL selected is 3.0.1.

I only noticed this after another user was having build issues and mentioned RTOS.

I wasn't having build issues but noticed Creator was pointing to the older 3.0.1 version of PDL even though I'd loaded the latest 3.0.4.

When I change the "PDL v3 (PSoC 6 devices) location:" link found at Tools > Options to 3.0.4 and run a Clean and Build, the following error appears:

prj.M0120:Build error: FreeRTOS.h: No such file or directory

prf.M0120:Build error: The command 'arm-non-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'.

Switching back to 3.0.1 all works fine.

G

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hello Greg,

Did you check the option under "Building Settings" -> "Customizer" -> "Peripheral Driver Library" -> "RTOS"?

I guess this may be the matter.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hello Greg,

Did you check the option under "Building Settings" -> "Customizer" -> "Peripheral Driver Library" -> "RTOS"?

I guess this may be the matter.

0 Likes

Thank you.

The RTOS selection was not checked after I selected 3.0.4. Selecting RTOS resolved my issue.

It appears when changing PDL versions in the Tools > Options > Project Management > PDL v3 (PSoC 6 devices) location: box; the RTOS selection under Project > Build Settings > <selected project> > Customizer > Peripheral Driver Library toggles. I'll make a note to check PDL version followed by a re-check of the RTOS selection if any changes were made.

G

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ID-CFI ASO にアクセスし、デバイスIDを読み出すための手順を教えてください。また、C ソースコードのサンプルはありませんか?

1)アドレス0x555に0xAAを書き込む

2)アドレス0x2AAに0x55を書き込む

3)アドレス0x555に0x90を書き込む

その後に適当な変数にアドレス0x0000の値を読み込ませたところ、

Manufacture IDは0x0001が読み出せるはずが、0x0055が格納されていました。

手順が間違っているのでしょうか?

MPN    S29GL128S90TFI020

Regards -

Live Net Tv

0 Likes