How to remove BLE bonded devices

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TeCh_3034126
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

Hi,

I am using CYBLE-214009-EVAL for my development.

According to the thread (Removing bonded devices ), I knew that CyBle_GapRemoveBondedDevice() OR CyBle_GapRemoveDeviceFromWhiteList() can be used to remove BLE bonded device.

However, after I added those API(s), the BLE bonded devices' information were still there.

Thus, I want to know how to use those API(s) to remove the BLE bonded devices' information?

Thanks!

Terry

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

To remove the bonding information, disconnect the connection and during the advertising we can remove the bonding information. Please refer Day015_Bonding Project in the GitHub for more information on storing and removing of the bonded data.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Please confirm whether the API result is success or not. Once the API result is success, you can check the bond device count by API CyBle_GapGetBondedDevicesList. Please share your project to recreate the issue.

0 Likes

Hi Geon,

I would like to know where is the best place to remove the bonded information?

Is it at the start of another pairing?

Or, at which event, can I remove the bonded information?

0 Likes

Hello,

To remove the bonding information, disconnect the connection and during the advertising we can remove the bonding information. Please refer Day015_Bonding Project in the GitHub for more information on storing and removing of the bonded data.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes