PSoC 6 CY8CKIT-062-BLE (Advertise Mode for CySmart APP)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am currently trying to learn more about the CySmart app for the iOS. However, I am having problems getting back to “advertise” mode where the orange light is supposed to be on. According the the instructions, I must be in advertise mode otherwise the CySmart app will not load the required information from the app. I have tried reading the PDFs provided but have not found anything.

Thank you,

Mitch

0 Likes
1 Solution

You can find the code example for E-INK here: PSoC-6-MCU-Pioneer-Kits/CY8CKIT-062-BLE Pioneer Kit/CE218133_EINK_CapSense at master · cypresssemico...

Please run this code example in PSoC Creator as is and program your board. Check if everything works as desired.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Mitch,

Could you elaborate on the steps you took to come to this conclusion? Its not clear which project or what you are working on. Please provide me the details to reproduce your issue so that I can assist you further.

Also, please consider sharing your project files too.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am following this guide here in the attached picture step 2. The E-INK shield is not even displaying anything for mine. Mine just stays frozen saying three steps that can’t even be changed. I have created a blank project as well using psoc creator 4.2 as well. I just want to follow this guide to start my CySmart app. Is there a way to factory reset the device? This seems much more complicated than it has to be.

Thanks,

Mitch

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes

You can find the code example for E-INK here: PSoC-6-MCU-Pioneer-Kits/CY8CKIT-062-BLE Pioneer Kit/CE218133_EINK_CapSense at master · cypresssemico...

Please run this code example in PSoC Creator as is and program your board. Check if everything works as desired.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes